Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Felicity and her flower motif trend

  1. #1
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Has anyone else noticed that almost all of Felicity's outfits have flowers involved in some way? (even some of her accessories, too) The work gown, riding habit and night shift are the exceptions. Take a look at the catalogue, it is kind of interesting. None of the other dolls have this kind of trend to my knowledge. Have you noticed anything like this?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ashlea's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2005
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think patterns with flowers were common at that time. I think AG is moving away from making the dresses as historically accurate as they used to... but I would imagine that is still the reason why.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ksami's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    447
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, I'd never noticed that but you're right! But it makes sense, since Lissie's icon is a flower. Kirsten's is a heart, and hearts are just everywhere in her collection! Her bed, her trestle chairs, her amber necklace.

    Cool!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member CasualAGFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2005
    Posts
    81
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I never thought about that about Felicity's and Kirsten's collections, but y'all are so right!

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I never relized that but you are right!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •